اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
Silence
This word means a lot to this person
The one who wrote this entry
Silence
It doesn't always means I have nothing to talk about
It doesn't always means I don't like the person I'm talking
to
Silence
Means I like this way
The Silence that just happened means we were both thinking
The Silence is not an awkward silence
But the Silence that gives us tranquillity
The Silence that gives us times to think rationally
Silence
Also means I am holding in my anger
I'm not saying a word
Because I don't want to hurt the peoples around me
Because they are not the cause of my anger
It's me
The anger is within me
I'm the main cause of it
So that's why
Silence
This also means I am trying to digest things up in my mind
So don’t bother me
I am better this way
Silence
Means I don’t want to talk
To anyone, about anything
So don’t waste your time to push me to talk to anyone
Silence
Means I like to hear whatever the other person talk about
It inspires me
It feels like if I say a word
It will ruin the whole thing
So it’s better to leave it this way
To stay silent
Silence
Means I am concentrating on something
Be it the issues that the other person talk about
Be it the Calculus questions
Be it the accounting formula
Or whatever
But this doesn’t mean I am a quiet person
I am talkative
Only when I am around the people I am comfortable with
Around the people whom I can be the real Azira
Around the people who know who am I
That is when silence is not my thing
No comments:
Post a Comment