Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

Questions

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Last Monday I had an interview, and before I went back to Seremban, I had to stop at KL Sentral since I was taking public transportation. And kena makan sebab I only had nasi lemak for breakfast at 9 a.m. before I head to KL. When I sat down in McD, it was 4.45 p.m. if I'm not mistaken. 

Baru makan a few fries, one gentleman approached me and asked if he can sit in front of me. He's from Prudential and he asked a lot of questions to me. Much to my surprise, I did not feel harmed nor uncomfortable. Maybe because it has been a long time since I spoke to a stranger. I mean I did before the interview but this one was different. This one was much more casual. 

The questions he asked, stuck in my mind until today. Like seriously. I'm worried, am I the only one who have the thoughts like this?

What is your dream job?
I said Teacher. He looked surprised, he asked again, what kind of teacher? Lecturer do you mean? I said, no, just teacher. 

You tak nak bukak your own tadika or taska or daycare?
*omg, that's a good question.* Honestly, ada terfikir, even kakak pun pernah asked me about this but I said to him, "I have that in mind but probably not dalam masa yang terdekat."

"What is your dream car?"
*Again, I was surprised myself for not thinking about this. Is this normal?* So I simply answered, "realistically, I would say, Myvi or Iris?" Lol, is that an answer or a question?

"What is your desired income?"
Another killer question. OMG, I stayed silent for a couple of minute. Mind you, a minute is long okay. Then he changed question, "What's your income when you are 27?" "What is your minimum income?"
Is this normal? For not having a thought about this, even once? 

"Why do you want to be teacher? How does this dream comes around?"
I told him about it, well saya malu nak cerita kat sini hihi.

Banyak lagi soalan2 yang beliau tanya but I can't really remember. But after meeting him, honestly, I have been thinking, why on earth have I never think about all the questions he asked. 

He kept on asking me questions and after I answered, he would stare at one place, as if he was thinking. Well, he does look like he was thinking. 

"What are you thinking?"
"I'm looking for what motivates you. You have a good personality." And he told me things that I don't know I have before. Did I tell you guys how much I hate the SWOT analysis? Because I don't know, maybe I can't seem to figure what is my strength. I can only see my flaws. Really.

And no, he's not trying to woo me or anything. 

Before I noticed it, he left after saying goodbye and gave me his business card. And being hungry, I finished the fries while talking to him and left my fillet-o-fish sandwich untouched. *sobs* And my stomach grumbled but I have to catch the train before orang ramai rushing untuk balik sebab it's already 5.24 p.m.

So, now.. I am still looking, the answers to all these question and the answer to why am I not having the answers to all these questions.

I'm confused.

1 comment:

Nadzreen said...

As the time past, you will figure it out. Tak semua impian dapat digapai dalam masa yg terdekat. Some of them will need more time. Some of them we need to forgo. Not because we are not ambitious, but because we are matured enough to make wise decisions. May Allah guide us.