اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
I was awake last night. At first, Ras and her house mate were also awake. Three of us studying. Well, adalah certain time ana and Ras stop and buat sesi luahan perasaan kan? :P and then, separuh jalan Ras dah tidur, housemate Ras pun. and so, tinggallah ana sorang2. study account. oh, sebab ras ada paper hari ni. that's why she needs to sleep. as for me. weeeee~ naaaaahh. hari ni takde paper. tapi... khamis ni.. *ngeri!*
and so, while I was studying last night. sunyi je. I looked at Ras, beside me. and I smiled. Alhamdulillah, for Allah has sent me such a wonderful person to always be by my side. :) The other kakak-kakak ADP too.
and there I was, thinking of how.. I survived, refraining myself from asking those questions. and sometimes, those moments do come in my mind. which make it harder.
and what I hope now is just, Allah will lend me the strength to keep going on, to keep this courage within myself. insyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment