Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

me



اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

sometimes, you might find me laughing with no reason. sometimes, you might see me teasing you. sometimes, you might see me smiling to myself. sometimes, you probably hear my sigh. 

too many things to juggle. too many things to think. too many things to get done. 

at one point, I realize, I have no time for myself. (except when I'm facing Him) I'm not asking for something wonderful. Just a little time for myself. To do the things that I enjoy to do.

this coming few weeks. I wont be able to find that some time. serious. summer semester. too short. we have to rush almost everything within this short sem.


at one point, if I can't find the right time, I just need someone. to hear what I wanna say. 

If I think, it has reach my limitation, silence is where you'll find me :) 

end~

6 comments:

M.r.B.zaCk said...

Sometime we thinking we pray to Allah swt when we going down... But thats to learn how to not forget Allah swt still remind we the Greatness of Allah swt....

(main pahamkn je spiking nie.. Hehe~)

fAdZ JunIOr said...

i will always be here, if u need me.. anytime dear :)

Nurazira Abd Ghani said...

Mr. B Zack, that's okay. I can understand what you are trying to say.. :)

thank youuu

Nurazira Abd Ghani said...

Fadz Junior ~
jazakillahu khairan kathira. :)Uhibukkifillah enti..

M//A said...

I'm sorry if I wasn't really there :/

Nurazira Abd Ghani said...

it's not your fault mawwiah~ it's my fault.. no worries kayy? :)