Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

LOVE


اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


Hello, it has been a while. So today marks our 2 years and 30 days as husband and wife. Even though I have asked him before, but I sure do like to ask him again and again. "Since when did you like me for?" or "how do you feel like when it was *insert an event here*?"

He told me he knows me much earlier than when I started noticing him. I first saw him when we both joint World Venture back in 2012. I was too shy back then to observe or even look at the guys at that time. But he told me that I was popular around the guys back then *uhuk, pardon me for typing this*



Yerp. That's me.

  

There he is. VERY short hair, wearing braces and skinny. I can't remember when did I started having feelings for him. Nor did him. We started with having unmention tweets in twitter, then it went on to unmention blog posts which only the two of us could understand the content and then replying emails when we were abroad. 


This was when we joint Brogabai trip with the other scholars. That yellow bag was mine, he offered to carry it for me half way through the peak. He saw me struggling climbing the hills just because i packed too many stuff in my bags. Lols. Why you so skinny Afiz?


WNC event at Taylor's College. Ras and I volunteered to lend a hand in welcoming new scholars. Now that I'm married to him can I say, "Man, he looks handsome!" *blushed*





These two pictures were taken on the day I was supposed to sit on TOEFL test which was on my eldest's brother's reception. ERgh. Knowing the fact that everyone will be super busy that day, he volunteered to drive me to Sheraton hotel. So the day before, we all stayed at Casa Subang, our previous hostel when we were studying in Taylor's and early in the morning he drove me and Qila to KL. They waited for me until the exams finished before travelled to Seremban 2 for the reception. That was the first time he met all my family members. Pergh that was a very nerve-wrecking situation. But thank you husband, for that. :)

Fast forward to Summer of 2015 where our families met for our engagement. I wore my baju raya of the last two years and my sister donning my make up. Goodness I can't tell you how nervous I was that day that I shook so much that even my sister laughed at me. 

 



When we were both young and slim. Haha. Can't even look at him straight. We didn't take our engagement photos together, so here's a separate one. :)

1 July 2017 was the day that we tied the knot and 9 months after that, we were blessed with this baby of ours named Imaan.


 

She is so clever and cute. May you become a pious woman, baby Imaan. Listen to your parents well, perform your solat, cover your aurat and take a good care of yourself.  Thank you for being a good daughter and I am sorry for not being a good mother myself. 

Anyways, Alhamdulillah for this blessings ya Allah. May You continue showering us with blessings, rizq and teach us to be more patient in whatever that we do. Guide us all to the right path and don't let us astray from You. AMIN!

1 comment:

Nadzreen said...

Muka imaan sebijik muka omak nya