Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

...

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

It's now 12.50 a.m. on Wednesday. I work tomorrow but I am still not sleeping. I'm going to regret this the first thing tomorrow morning. HAHA.

I was planning out what needs to be done (assignments, presentation, paper, and finals) and I went to check my degree audit and realize I only need to take 3 subjects next semester to graduate but I am still going to take the human development subject, (just cause I like it). Dah almost three years kat sini and I can't believe next semester is going to be my last semester. I started working at ISU Dining last semester but my supervisor likes me (I guess). HAHA. So, she always say "all my favorite people are going to graduate in May." (That is me including in the 'people'.)

Hajar posted the picture of us last two years when we had our first snow. I remember how we were all excited to go outside and play with snow. Padahal it was super cold.


Muka masing2 masih innocent. Sekarang, bila snow turun we all are like "Nooooooooo~!" HAHA. This was in December 8, 2013. Exactly two years ago. Surprisingly, Ames is not covered in white this time around. Winter came rather late this time around. But honestly, I like it more. 



Pardon our weird sculpture-like posture picture. This was our first trip in US, Des Moines. Although  a lot of people laughed when we said we had a trip to Des Moines, but honestly that was the best decision we have ever made. Ramai orang still takd peluang nak masuk dalam the Capitol and witness the breathtakingly beautiful library in the Capitol. Serius.


This is just the awkwardly standing alone picture of me. I have always hate it when I need to take a picture of myself alone because I seriously don't know what to do with my hands. HAHA. But I took it anyway. So... I looked young here (well, in my opinion.) 

While I was looking for our first year picture, I stumbled upon this picture which was taken in February 2012. About three years ago, I guess. Haha, innocent dan kurusnya saya. lewl. This was at Lembah Pangsun where we had our camp together with the Taylor's College students.  


Really, I have nothing important to say. Just thought of writing something. I have had a busy and stressful week for the past couple of weeks. Well, I still have presentation going on Thursday, Family Issue paper due on my first day of Final as well as three Finals next week. Wish me luck! I am so close to the end of this semester. Tolonglah Azira, jangan give up. Sikit je lagi. Then you have less than five months of classes before you graduate. (weeeee~)

Okay. I should stop here. I need to sleep. I have to go to work tomorrow morning. Oh, pray for my health as well,  I have been coughing for almost one month and still haven't recovered. Too busy and lazy to go to the Student Health Center.

Okay, this time for real. Bye! Assalamualaikum..
Also, all the best for those who have test or finals this week or the upcoming week! May Allah eases everything.

No comments: