اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
Music class. Ana rasa ana buta music. -__- I can't read notes. Allah. Depa dok matchingkan rhythm dengan beat, ana dok terkial-kial konpius bagai. Takpe takpe. Ni baru first class, next next class insyaAllah okay kut. Am currently listening to the listening list for music. Allahuakbar, sama je rasa semuanya. Mana beza? Lagu melambak cano nak ingat composer and tajuk lagu? Rhythm dia lagi. Dynamic lagi. Allah. May Allah ease everything. InsyaAllah.
Micro class. Ana doze off. -__- Aihhhh. I should have bring something to eat, or maybe buy caffeine. Adehhh. Sorry Mr Chuah, sorry 'Azira' for letting myself doze off. I have tried my best to not fall asleep. I even pinched my hand, ended up merah merah dua-dua belah tangan. Patah-patah kan tangan dengan harapan akan sedar. Well, it works but just for a couple of minutes. The class was 1 hour and 30 minutes. Gahhhh.
Ras said maybe sebab awal-awal topic macam tak best sangat. There's no calculating, not even graph. So.... Eyyy! Manusia berjaya tak akan bagi alasan. Okay. InsyaAllah, in the future, I won't fall asleep lagi.
Btw, Mr Chuah said something about unlimited wants and limited sources. Guess what, something crossed my mind. What? You wanna know? Are you sure? Okay. Since you insisted.. Here we go...
Yeah sure, you can say that man has an unlimited wants. But think about it this way(Islamic way)... A wise man will be grateful for whatever they have. Change the 'wants' to 'desire'. Do you get what I mean now? If we follow our desire, surely we will want to fulfill our unlimited 'desire'.
How about sources? They are never limited. Allah sediakan semuanya cukup, cukup untuk cucu cicit kita, generasi yang akan datang. Cukup. Cuma our greediness yang buat semuanya complicated and the situation twisted. Sources yang cukup jadi tak cukup. Keperluan dah bertukar menjadi nafs. Nauzubillahi min zalik.
I don't want to talk about this in detail. This is just a brief information. Look for this information if you are interested. InsyaAllaah, bermanfaat bagi masa hadapan generasi akan datang.
No comments:
Post a Comment