Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

birthday party in advanced~


اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Below was celebration of my advance birthday party with awesome people. :) 


this was the earliest. with two awesome people. :) thanks a lot.


actually, this is not a present, it's more like bagi saja-saja*Iguess* but i considered it as a gift. :) thanks


this was just now. i was laying in bed, scrolling down le twitter. and then suddenly le roommate cakap ras datang. and ras dengan muka macam ada masalah besar gila asked to come in the unit. as I unlocked the gate, "Happy birthday Azira" 

the picture above is me biting the white chocolate directly from the cake. it's their wish. hohoo..

I was so shocked that I left the keys outside my unit. luckily no body's took it. -__- 
but i am seriously speechless and so happy that I couldn't find any suitable word to describe my feelings. :')

they prepared a lot. KFC, milo ais, pepsi, cake, and most importantly, themselves. :')
even if i put " :') ", you guys still can't imagine how thankful I am in reality, kan? 

We played Bom Ba Chip, Cap kali Cap and blow tissue paper into the basket. I had fun. Laughed a lot, which make me feels relieved since I have been quite stressful for these past three weeks..:)




Above are the presents from some of them. thank you. I really appreciate it. and to those who can't make it, sokayy. I can understand. :)

thanks for those yang wish awal kat facebook. :) even le cousin pun wish awal. haha. comel jeh. see yaaa. adios. assalamualaikum.

No comments: