اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

these pictures were taken last Sunday in Sunway Pyramid. they came to Subang, fetched me up and brought me to Sunway. release tension katanya. ngehehehe. they are awesome. they accept me for who I am. I dont have to pretend to be someone else. I can just be myself. yup, that's the bond of siblings. you can just tell them what are your problems. InsyaAllah, they will find a way to solve it. they will be there when you have no one that can protect you. they are everything. :)actually, I craved for Bubur Asyura. hehe. I told my brother than they sent it to me. hehehee. Alhamdulillah. :") see. they are willing to do anything for you. without hoping anything in return. they are just amazing. I love them all. Actually I have 4 siblings. but then my eldest brother was not coming with them. and now, I'm in Seremban and he is not here either. he's going overseas. Australia. to watch his girlfriend graduate from University of Adelaide. :B
awesome kan? I know. hehehe. and so... i can only see him next month. i guess. hope you are okay there brother. I'll pray for your safeness. have fun there with your family-in-law.. InsyaAllah. heeee. that's all I wanna say..
thankyou for reading this entry. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment