Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Thank you Ras!

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


Ras. Orang kuat di sebalik perhubungan ni. Selalu jadi peneman kalau perlu berjumpa.

Dialah paling semangat, paling emotional, paling happy dan semua pun terpaling when I told her I am finally getting married with him. :)

Seriously, I could not thank her enough for what she have done for me all this while, for us. Can you imagine, dia datang on Friday, the night before my solemnisation, and it's just 1 week past 1st day of Raya. She drove all the way from Perak and on Sunday, Sekolah kat JB dah start. 

Ras, I will pray that you will get a partner/husband/best friend whom are the best for you, the one who understands you and accept you for who you are. The one who will run beside you, to chase for your dreams, together. The one who will make a change in this world, like how you always wanted.

Because Ras, I know you deserves nothing but the best from Him. May Allah showers you with blessings and may all your dreams come true.

I love you, always.

No comments: