Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Transition from teenagers to early adulthood seems tough for me

Adjusting myself from study time to working world is really challenging

There's no more "togetherness" in the working world

It's all about me myself and I

And office hour doesn't seem to be enough

So we work over time but never gets paid

Now tell me, where is the time for ourselves?


I told myself I do not want to work in the Bank 

Guess what, I work in a bank now

And it starts to get on my nerve

I told myself so many times

I'm in learning phase

So it's normal to feel stress

But this time I'm not stress

I'm frustrated

By those people who take advantage on me


I searched and listened back to the songs I have on my playlist during my college year

How I miss those time

The time where we got time to travel

To laugh and to strengthen the friendship


If I could turn back time

I would like to go through my college life one more time


But guess what, Laa yukallifullahu nafsan illa wusahaa.. " Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear"

You can do this, Azira!

May Allah ease everything, for me and for both of us.


*you know who you are* 

No comments: