اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
The setting are off cause I'm writing this using my phone apps.
Gambar sekadar hiasan (naaaaah, just cause I adore this drama although I'm quite weak when it comes to blood.)
I took care of my brother yesterday. It's tiring although what I did was just sitting next to him and help him took off the IV bottle when he went to the toilet and reached for his stuff in the rack. And of course scrolled down my timeline. Huhu. Just because I got really sleepy when I read the first page of "The year I met you" by Cecelia Ahern.
So, while I was there. The doctors and nurses came and asked a few questions about my brother. And sometimes I saw them draw blood from other patients. Checked their bp and temperature. Basically I saw them kept running around, I mean walked around. Doing their round and jot down a few details about each patients.
When was the last time I went to the hospital? I can't even remember. When I was surrounded by those surroundings. I felt something. I adore and respect all the doctors, nurses and every single soul who work at the hospital. I can't imagine doing their jobs. Imagine they are doing these while fasting. Fuhhhh, beratnya jadi seorang doktor.
I found them attractive as well. *kekadang bila nampak doc pakai coat putih, saya selalu curi tengok* ehem, perempuan lah mostly. Ihiii
So to all doctors in this world, thank you for having this career as your job. Thank you for taking care of all the patients. Thank you for all the sacrifices. May Allah bless and grant you blessings. May Allah grant you calmness and tranquility in doing your jobs.
*I read diagnosis2 and I am amused and blessed. As I, am too, received lessons from their stories as well as gained some insights of what they went through*

No comments:
Post a Comment