اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
Hi, it's way past midnight. Well to be more accurate, it's 1.31 a.m. and I'm still wide awake. Guess what? Ada exam esok~ *cries* ahhahaha.
Kitorang baru je dapat email from JPA, asking us to fill in forms utk balik Malaysia. OMG, how time flies. So, disebabkan email tu, it makes me feels a bit sad. Especially bila dapat tahu, Ras, Hajar and Ib akan balik awal and they planned untuk balik sama2. huuuu~
Fuzah and Izs have to stay a bit longer sebab nak cukupkan credit hours. And I'll be staying a bit, just a little bit longer than Ras, Hajar and Ib sebab nak bawak my parents and Naem *insyaAllah* jalan2 East coast. hmmm, so probably balik like akhir bulan lima? Probably. So, there's a big possibility that I'll be alone (I mean bukan dengan geng #thejirans). I planned at least tak nak balik sorang. Dahlah hati tisu, senang nangis. Kalau sorang2 nanti macam mana? Haha, yes, I'm a bit childish at that. Jangan judge pleaseeeee.
Okay, I'm not sad sebab diorang balik awal ke whatsoever. Tak, tapi sedih sebab I know how hard will it be for the six of us to gather back once we will all start to have our own life, our new phase of life. No more squeezing 6 people in one car, no more eating together around the dinner table, no more conversations at Village Inn, no more Jenga or Uno in the middle of the night. No more pillow talk with Ras. There'll no more "kenduri session" just because Fuzah and I are food committee for MAHEC. No more gym session during the weekend.
That are the things that makes me sad and honestly a bit down. huhu. Overly attached, I know.
Anyway, for now let me just focus on the exam that I have tomorrow and editing the scripts for MCN. Also, let me just enjoy every single moments with #thejirans.
Wish me luck! Also, pray for my play to go well, if not better than at least the same quality as the teaser. huhu. Nervous sebenarnya. K, Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment