Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


 To my dearest sister,

I have been missing you the moment you waved at me at the airport that day.
Someone mentioned about 30th November just now and I thought of you.
It’s gonna be one month plus plus before you’re getting married.
Honestly, I am feeling sad and excited at the same time.
I am happy for at last, Allah has sent someone to take care of you and will bring you to Jannah, insyaAllah.
And I am sad for I will not be able to be there, to be a witness on your very special day.
This will never ruin or changed our closeness right?
Sigh. I miss to merepek-ing before we go to sleep. I miss to menternak lemak together with you. I miss to go shopping with you. Basically, I miss every single moment that we do everything together.



Dear sister,

Take care of yourself. Diet jugak, tapi bila nak bagi tips mendiet dekat adikmu ni?

Semakin bam bam adikmu di sini kerana musim sejuk bakal menjelma.
anyways, I LOVE YOU!



To my LOVELY mak,

I miss you! I miss your cooking and somehow I miss to listen to you nagging at me. Teheee.
I know that you must have been missing me too. I’m sorry for not being able to contact you frequently; tonnes of homework and assignments to do.
Even my weekends doesn’t seem like weekends at all. Busy with preparation for Malaysian Cultural Night this coming Nov 3rd.
Wish you could come and watch me performing on that night. Cehh, ingat ni Nilai ka dekat dengan Seremban? :P

To my LOVELY mak,

Take care of your health, jangan ngelat part pemakanan ye? :B Ubat jangan lupa makan.
I remembered that day when I said, “ Mak, kalau masak tu ingat-ingatlah saya.” And you said, “Mak tak nak ingat adik lah. Nanti mak nangis.”
Oh mak, if only you know how much I misses you too. :’)

To my LOVELY mak,

Jangan penat-penat sangat masa kenduri kakak. It’s not good for your health. Relaks relaks je.
Buli Naim pun okay jugak. Eh?
Last but not least, I LOVE YOU, Mak!

No comments: