Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013



اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Woke up this morning with the facts that it's already Wednesday. And guess what? I still have a tonnes of homework to do; Lab Report Biology, Accounting homework(still have 6 more questions to do), Music Performance to practice, favorite music piece to look for and read biology textbook. 

I know. That's a lot. At least, I have done Microeconomics homework aite? Alhamdulillah.

I'm not whining but... since Friday I haven't been to anywhere. The only time I was using car, no! Correction, I was riding a car was two days ago when my dad wanted to have dinner outside. Gahhh, I'm bored but I'm not in the mood to hang out with my friends. 

I realized something during this holiday. I have no appetite in daylight but I can eat thrice at night. -__-

I hope when holidays over, I am not gaining not even a kilogram. I hope so.

Anyways, Happy holiday! :D

No comments: