اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
Now I understand a bit on why my mom always sees me as a little girl. I tend to act differently when I am at home. I am a different person when I'm back in Casa. I tend to do things that I rarely do recently when I am at Casa; watch movies at laptop, lepak-ing in front of my lappy.
I seriously don't know why I did such a thing. I will usually wake up early when I'm in Casa but I'm not when I am at home. I will usually study when I have free time at Casa but not at home. I will spent on korean dramas instead of studying.
I seriously don't know what am I thinking. Do you know the reason of it?
Just now, when I was about to start doing my homework, Naem came to me and grabbed that folio. Gahhhh, I wrote all my personal stuff in there.
Luckily, Naem tak sempat baca.
Happy holidays to you, have fun spend time with your family. :) Take care. I meant it.
No comments:
Post a Comment