اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
It has been a long time since le family gather together(not everyone actually) played badminton. It was last minute planning and Alhamdulillah ada satu gelanggang kosong for just one hour. But still.. Best!
Mak, Abah, Kakak and I.
We played until I ran out of breathe. Gahhh, last combination was awesome.
'Abah and Mak, Kakak and I'
Guess who win??
Mak and Abah~! Tsk Tsk D': Penat okay main non-stop. So bagi can dekat Mak Abah menikmati kemenangan. Kihkihkih.
Maybe next time we could play badminton together. Amin.
Mak, Abah, Kakak and I.
We played until I ran out of breathe. Gahhh, last combination was awesome.
'Abah and Mak, Kakak and I'
Guess who win??
Mak and Abah~! Tsk Tsk D': Penat okay main non-stop. So bagi can dekat Mak Abah menikmati kemenangan. Kihkihkih.
Maybe next time we could play badminton together. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment